- Do a breath check. Before entering any situation where you may be up close and personal – or breathing at all – check the status of your breath to see if it’s safe to expose to others.
- Practice Safe Breath. Practice safe breath by chewing Dentyne gum. Doing so will also provide an excellent example for others to follow!
- Spread the word. Teach others how to practice safe breath—and why it’s so important to do so.
- Help others practice safe breath. Intervene when you see someone about to engage in unsafe breath. Giving somebody a single piece of Dentyne gum can help them practice safe breath…and may keep them from making a horrible mistake.
- Join the SBA at Facebook.com/Dentyne. By doing so, you will be able to learn more about how to practice safe breath, access exclusive content, and participate in an instant win game for a chance to win one of 100 daily prizes!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Are You Practicing Safe Breath This Valentine’s Day? Marlon Wayans is!
Have you ever heard of The Safe Breath Alliance (SBA)? Well, its the first completely made-up organization committed to educating Americans about the importance of practicing safe breath, led by actor, comedian Marlon Wayans. February 2011 was officially declared "Safe Breath Awareness Month."
This Valentine's Day - whether spending it with a long-time love, a blind date, or a group of friends - the SBA wants you to be prepared so you don't end up in a compromising situation. Wayans and the SBA are leading the charge leading up to Valentine's Day to raise awareness about the importance of ALWAYS practicing safe breath with Dentyne.
Some important tips to remember this February for Safe Breath Awareness Month include:
Dentyne would like to give one lucky myokcmommy reader 5 packs of dentyne gum.
tell me your favorite dentyne gum
Remember to leave separate comments for each entry and direct any other questions or comments to email. Good luck!!!
This giveaway will end at 8pm on February 20th