All-New Baaaa-rilliant DVD From The Oscar®-Winning Creators Of Wallace & Gromit™
From Lionsgate And HIT Entertainment
Ready to sow some seeds of fun? Join the always delightful, baaaaa-dest sheep in the flock, Shaun, in the all-new Shaun the Sheep™: Animal Antics coming to DVD July 26, 2011 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. In these seven wild and hairy farm adventures released for the first-time-ever on DVD, Shaun and his barnyard buddies deal with a fiendish fox, attempt some clever catering, take to the links, run a farmer's market, stage a daring rooster rescue and more! With his woolly cronies in on the fun, "ewe" can't go wrong with Shaun!
Five minute shorts of the series currently air in the U.S. on the Disney Channel and the series ranks in the top five animated shorts on the network!
Get ready for farm-fresh fun and laughter with Shaun the Sheep and his barnyard buddies, as they set the scene for more mayhem on the farm. Laugh out loud as Shaun tries to outfox a fox, Bitzer discovers his jazzy side, and the sheep try to sell everything on the farm to the highest bidder. Shaun and his friends deliver seven hilarious adventures full of animal antics that will make the whole family cock-a-doodle doo!
- Foxy Laddie: A fox arrives at the farm, disguising himself as a handsome ram to infiltrate the flock and eat Timmy! All the lady sheep are beguiled by this charming new arrival - especially Shirley. Shaun becomes suspicious when the fox's cunning disguise begins to fail.
- Whistleblower: Bitzer loses his precious whistle and tests out the Farmer's trumpet as a replacement. Before long, the power of the trumpet goes to his head and his fanfares and jazz-styled bugling drives the flock around the bend.
- Frantic Romantic: The Farmer is trying to impress his new date by cooking her a romantic dinner. Unfortunately, the Farmer can't cook and Bitzer is a useless maître d'. Can Shaun and the flock save the day when they take over the catering behind the scenes?
- Who's the Caddy: The Farmer discovers his old golf clubs and decides to knock a few balls around in the field, instantly putting his back out. Shaun takes the opportunity to learn how to play while Bitzer, who desperately wants to show off his golfing prowess, is forced to tend to his injured master inside the house.
- Everything Must Go: The Farmer has set up a stall by the side of the road, selling produce from the garden. He leaves Bitzer in charge for the day. But lazy Bitzer soon gets bored and gives Shaun the job while he puts his feet up by the pool. Shaun proves to be a much better salesman than Bitzer and the flock is only too happy to get stuck in selling pretty much all of the Farmer's worldly possessions!
- In the Doghouse: When Bitzer's kennel is accidentally destroyed he hopes the Farmer will replace it with a new deluxe model. But when he sees his master's clumsy attempt to build a new kennel, Bitzer is so horrified he packs his bags and leaves home. Shaun hopes to tempt Bitzer to return with the kennel of his dreams.
- Cock-a-Doodle Shaun: The rooster is missing and there's no one to wake up the farm. When Shaun discovers the rooster has been snatched by the greedy fox, he sets off with Bitzer on a daring rescue mission. Will they get the rooster back in time to wake up the rest of the farm?
DVD BONUS FEATURES
- Building-A-Pig Game
- Timmy Time Sneak Peek -Timmy's Tune #2
Available as preorder on Amazon for 11.99
Shaun the Sheep cracks me up every time I watch an episode. My boys and I sit around and laugh the whole time. I am laughing because those sheep are always getting into something, and are always up to something. Funny, they remind me of a bunch of kids, and I would not be laughing if these were kids! My boys are laughing at all the crazy things those sheep are doing. For example, one episode they are laying around sun bathing and putting sunscreen on each other!!! These sheep, and also the dog, definately gives me an opportunity or two to teach my children not to get into things and pay attention!!
Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment would like to give one lucky MyOKCMommy reader a copy of Shaun the Sheep Animal Antics.Here's how to win-Tell me if you watch Shaun the Sheep.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.Like Shaun the Sheep on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.Contest will end on Saturday August 20th at 8pm.*Important Contest Information I will announce winner on the site and you will have to contact me by email within 48 hours or I will redraw for a new winner*
Thank you to Lionsgate and HIT entertainment for my samples used in this review. I was not compensated in any other way. My opinions are my own and honest.